Monday 3 December 2018

BlueRose Publishers Presents “Pulitzer at 16” by Abhishek Behera

I had never imagined that one day I’d see a book in library shelves around the globe, authored by me. I had never imagined that random impacts on one’s mind can lead him/her to change their course of life, and set the journey towards a destination which is to a great extent, uncertain. Sometimes, when I look back at my past and ponder upon the moments that left a huge but unseen impact in disguise, it leads me to a state in which I get confused whether to be proud of those phases of my life, or let nostalgia do its part. To be honest, I had never thought that one day I’d be selling my book across 120 countries and get my book read by millions across the globe. It was indeed that one evening in the middle of summer holidays, which enabled me of achieving something that I knew yet I didn’t realise for years and that was my love for literature.

The one thing that really fascinates me every time I am asked about my book, is the reply I give them stating how I was able to publish a book at a very young age of 16 -- “It is of no doubt that I authored and published my book at the age of 16, but to be honest, I was inspired to write this book by a 7 year old girl. That evening I realised the one thing that altered the course of my life in the years to come and that was…. “If she did it at 7, why Can’t I at 16?””

Shop: Amazon, Flipkart, Shopclues, BlueRose

No comments:

Post a Comment