Monday 3 December 2018

“Uneven Sketches On A Coarse Surface” by A K Vijayakumaran

This collection of poems took almost eight years to materialize; some of the poems were written, some of them remained in single lines and hibernated through the severe winter that affected my creativity. There were a few that remained as seeds refusing to sprout from my mind; but, slowly, one by one, everything started to come to life. I was able to get them out on my laptop. The evolution was slow and painful giving me sleepless nights. Creating, destroying; owning, discarding; rejecting, and accepting the game with the words went on and on for all those years. Now, finally, the collection is ready for the readers. With the nervous excitement of a teenager I wait with my fingers crossed. After all, it is for the readers to decide whether they need to accept or reject my poems.

Shop: Amazon, Flipkart, Shopclues, BlueRose

No comments:

Post a Comment