Tuesday 12 January 2021

Chasing Hope by Pranavi Khandekar

 


Life has been hard, but I have learned a lot from it. I may not have it all together, but I’m working on myself. To be honest, i’d like to stay in a continuous state of improvement. Because that’s my idea of My Perfect Journey.” – Pranavi Khandekar Chasing hope is the second collection of poetry by Pranavi Khandekar. Her first collection of poetry, silent shouts, was published in the year 2018. Pranavi has been dealing with anxiety and clinical depression since the age of 9. She feels that she can express her thoughts, emotions and feelings, best through writing.


You can contact her on Instagram (the_online_journal) or on email (pranavi2000@gmail.com)


Shop now on Amazon, Flipkart and BlueRose Online Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment