Wednesday 30 September 2020

MARDISTAAN by Karan Arora

 


Welcome to the new world, an untold story of the place which is not known to anyone around.

The birth of a non-organization known as 'a world full of men' transpire after the end of patience, a man by whom this new world has been formed decides to take a huge step for the men who are becoming the victim of pseudo feminism and against the women favoring laws. For many years, the word 'victim' has been used by women in the misconceived form so now in an era of pseudo feminism the same word shows its real meaning in the lives of men which cannot just harm them but can become a tool to distort the end. It's an underground community called Mardistaan; where they work on men who are being exploited in their personal as well as 

professional life by women and they work in a strange way. Our History has already witnessed 'the game of power' but we all know that the change of turns is the only constant rule. The story characters resemble our originals, Adam and Eve but of the new generation and eventually many questions are being raised which deserves to get the answers.

I was always keen to know about the feeling of how it must have felt to someone when they stand in front of the camera so I took it very contemplatively and started my career in modeling. I went Mumbai and eventually lights, camera as well as focus became my favorite routine where I decided to take one step ahead in this field of dreams; thought to become an actor was great and because of that I joined theatre which took my mind closer towards my dreams but who would knew that my heart will fall in love with 'Writing' so here I am, ready to be a storyteller.


Shop now on Amazon, Flipkart and BlueRose Online Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment