Monday 20 January 2020

“Memoirs of a Dragonfly” by Rhea Dsouza

“That which is deeply personal is also universal. After 14 years of refusing to publish, because I thought I didn’t really write the poem, they came to me from the universe. The reconciliation between the Universe and me is, I now humbly accept I am a part of this universe and that not wanting to publish was an act of arrogance, a separation that I did not feel. I also felt that words could not somehow capture the nuanced fleeting emotions. After trying many times to round off the edges with rhyming words, I found freedom in giving up the notion of rounding up. And let the unfinished thought just stay beautiful in its jaggedness. Where words failed pauses came in to help. I left exclamations and blank spaces in places where I paused…waiting listening. You hold my truth, struggles, joy, pain, faith – in short, my fragile humanity… and maybe in your pause, we will finally connect.”
The author— Rhea, is a dreamer, a pragmatist, a designer, and an entrepreneur. With a deep entrenchment in quantum physics and nature of nature, she is a curious bag of contradictions. In pursuit of deeper freedom while constantly redefining what freedom means. She dreams of a world that wakes up to the truth of a borderless world with boundaries. She runs Kabila Consulting, an organization and a movement towards building leaders who build tribes.
“Memoirs of a Dragonfly” is available on AmazonFlipkartShopclues and BlueRose.

No comments:

Post a Comment