Thursday 23 January 2020

“Mirage” by Nilakshi Garg

“It was never meant to be just a love story. Because destiny had other plans for both of them.”
Bethany Carlson
I was working, breathing, and living my life as it is.
Where did you come from? And why?
Do you even know how you shattered my so-called ‘Mirage’?
Because left in bits and pieces, I was a forgotten cry.
Then,
You demanded the truth. But… I was a complete lie.
Gerald Fletcher, I wish I knew all the answers to the where, when, and how.
How will I ever explain the pull I had when I first saw you wishing someone to whisk you away?
From the Lies, Crowd, Pretense.
Because I knew you were the trouble I was going to invite in my life.
So, I couldn’t stop myself from barging into yours.
The only thing is, you are stuck behind the walls.
You don’t want to be solved and saved.
And I can’t let you walk alone.
Not now.
Not ever… So, screw me.”
“Mirage” is now available on AmazonFlipkartShopclues and BlueRose.

No comments:

Post a Comment