Monday 29 April 2019

“Shades Of Love Without Relation” By Payel Sanyal

My story is Shades of Love Without Relation.

I have tried to express different shades of love. This story is about the lives of different people, they meet, they love and they get separated. They are not bound to any relation.
This story says that how love is through their eyes.

Shades of love – love gives us many negative and positive emotions. Love makes us weak and strong both.

Love is a very beautiful feeling of this world.

In our life, sometimes we are painting love canvas with colors, sometimes we are making a sketch and sometimes it will be blank. Depends upon the person, how he will see the canvas.

Each and every moment of our life, we feel different shades of love, but during our busy lives, we are unable to understand that, sometimes we never notice this.
My story will say about this.

This is my story. I am waiting for your response.



No comments:

Post a Comment