Wednesday 19 June 2019

"Confessions of a Traveloholic" BY Col Ashish Raisinghani

AN ARMY OFFICER’S JOURNEY FROM A TRAVELLER TO A WRITER

In my opinion, travelling is an art in itself which everybody does it differently, but one common aspect remains in case of travel of any kind, and that is the fact that it’s a continuous learning process from each other’s experiences. The most experienced traveller would also look for some kind of advice or suggestion from fellow travellers or from travel guide books, before planning a new trip. Being a hard-core self-travel planner myself, this is one aspect I have also felt always while planning for any of my trips both within the country or abroad. That is how I also started penning down my own travel experiences in form of Travelogues and have been doing it since last more than 15 years now. These travelogues cover not only my own trip experience in detail, but also give an insight about the place along with few practical tips for fellow travellers to plan their trip to the same region or place. Around 7-8 years back, I started my own Travel Blog for my experiences to have a larger reach. Travel blogging is a very common thing these days but these travel blogs are restricted to being either very brief in giving information about a place or a trip, or they cover only a few specific aspects at any given point of time. That’s when I decided to compile all my Travelogues within the frame of a Travel Book which can be shared with the rest of the world. The aim of publishing my book is to share my experiences with like-minded people and fellow travellers.

Shop on Amazon Flipkart Shopclues and BlueRose

No comments:

Post a Comment