Monday 17 June 2019

"SEBARAMER BANGSHATALIKA" By BINODE BIHARI DAS

I have been residing in Kolkata since September 1987. I studied in a Bengali medium Higher Secondary school in a remote village of Bankura district. Thereafter, I completed my graduation from Bankura Christian College under Burdwan University in the year, 1971. My father is a retired Primary School Teacher and alive.

While in service, I completed my Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management from Kolkata. Most part of my life I served in different Central Public Sector Undertakings located in U.P., Bihar and West Bengal. I am well acquainted with Bengali, Hindi, and English.

Earlier, I wrote some articles on different social problems and historical events which were published in Kolkata’s daily “EKDIN”.

This is the first book written by me in my life. I have got inspiration from my daughters and son to write this book.

In this book titled “SEBARAMER BANGSHATALIKA,” I have highlighted the facts that took place with me, my ancestors as well as prevailing generations. Apart from that, I have tried to highlight the real picture of other people belonging to Vaishnab sect in my own village and other adjoining villages.

This story enshrined in the book is based on facts. But the names of characters and places are imaginary and do not resemble with actuals due to some ostensible personal reason.

I have also made an endeavor to share my experience with the respected social reformers and honorable human beings of the society in India and abroad. Further, I have tried to make it crystal clear that “diligence is the mother of invention/necessity is the mother of invention”.

Shop on Amazon Flipkart ShopClues and BlueRose

No comments:

Post a Comment