Tuesday 11 June 2019

"Mystery Of The Dead Unveiled" By Manya Garg

AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE EPISTEMOLOGY OF WRITING

Writing is hard for some, easy for others. For some, it flows easily, for some it strikes like a storm. Writing can be very similar yet so different. Writing can have the same words with absolutely different meanings. Writing could have different people writing the same thing. Writing is not fixed and can sometimes get frustrating. But most importantly, writing is read. I wanted to write to make people happy. I know it sounds absolutely cliché and made up. I agree with that point of view but surprisingly, it is true. I had a dream about a patient sitting in a hospital reading a book and looking calm as people prepared for his surgery. I had no idea who the person was or which book it was. I just knew that it gave me a motive. No, not a motive to become a doctor. It gave me the motive to write. I know that there are people around the world who could be so sad but then they would start reading a book and would feel so happy to get a distraction. I am also one of those people. I then knew that I wanted to contribute to this and so, I began to write. Unsurprisingly and satisfyingly, I fell in love with writing.







Shop on Amazon Flipkart ShopClues and BlueRose
Website: https://manyagarg.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment