Monday 13 May 2019

“Room No. 17” By Shravan Masand

I am an actor, I wrote a book Room No. 17 and it was a wonderful journey. I was toying with the idea of writing a fiction book for a couple of years, but I could not, as my English is not that proper that I could write a book in English. Then one day I thought I would write in Hindi, but again I could not type in Hindi, Ohh Goshh.. It would have taken me ages! So I wrote the book in Hindi with English alphabets, which makes it an easy read.

This book is not just a horror story, there are comedy and mystery too.

It’s about five 9th grade building friends, who go to a haunted hotel in Colaba area in Mumbai, which is less than 15 km away from their house. The boys lie to their parents that they are going for a school trip to Daman, but their plan is to go to Room No.17

Shop on Amazon Flipkart ShopClues and BlueRose
Website:  https://shravanmasandstuff.in

No comments:

Post a Comment